Monday, May 18, 2020

Week of May 19-22

C'est le printemps abeille et fleurs - image animée GIF

Hi Families!

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend and the beautiful weather we had. Our Google classroom has been updated with learning activities for this week. Don't forget that you are welcomed to post photos to our Google classroom, or send them to me and I can post on your behalf. It is great to see what the children have been up to! I have added some new Boom cards to our account and have updated the blog with a few new songs and French videos. Please be easy on yourselves and don't try to do "too much." I have spoken to a few parents worried about their child being behind next year. Not to worry, as next fall's curriculum will reflect this shortened year and the teacher will ensure that your child's needs are met when school resumes.



Enjoy your week!
Madame





No comments:

Post a Comment