Saturday, April 4, 2020


Voici ma petite famille. Tu connais déjà mes deux gentilles filles, Charlotte et Lauren.
Voici ma belle chienne Rose et mon mari, Jay. 

Bonjour Parents and students,
I have decided to create this simple blog to communicate information and assignments during the school closures. I hope you will find it helpful as it will allow all of the information I distribute to be found in one place. Please add this site to your bookmarks and check it weekly. I will post the week's assignments on Monday mornings by 9:00. I may post a bit through the week just to say hello, but all work will be posted on Mondays. I hope to have Google classroom up and running next week, so we can share photos, student work and videos on a secure platform.
If there are any questions, concerns or feedback, please send me an email at jrmarchbank@edu.pe.ca. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Take care of yourselves,
Madame

No comments:

Post a Comment