Monday, May 4, 2020

Week of May 4-8

Renovation of a Derelict House in Brittany, France: Renovation ...

Salut, mes amis!

I hope everyone is doing well and I miss all of you! 

I was sad to hear that we won't be going back to school until at least September. I had hoped that we might at least have a few weeks together in June. I have been keeping busy at home with my family. We are trying to enjoy the nice weather outside as much as possible. Have you seen some new signs of spring? The tulips are beginning to come up in my garden, the robins are hopping around in my yard, and I noticed that beautiful daffodils are blooming in front of the school!

If you'd like to send me a photo of what you have been up to, I would really love to see it! 
Have you been baking, biking or doing some art work?  Feel free to leave comments or photos on Google classroom, or send me an e-mail. 

Our work for this week has all posted on Google classroom. A reminder that you may choose from the activities provided. You do not need to do everything. If you are feeling overwhelmed or your child is having an "off day," reading together would be enough.
Of all the activities posted, regular reading practice is the most important!

I have added more Boom card decks this week for spring word work, syllable counting, the sound "in" and subtraction. 

As always, please keep in touch with your concerns or questions. Let me know which types of activities you prefer, and I will attempt to provide more of those!

Have a great week,
Madame

No comments:

Post a Comment